Cash for Scrap Infiniti Cars & SUVs
If you’ve got an older model Infiniti vehicle that is in less than desirable shape, or maybe even undrivable, we want to buy it for MORE cash! We don’t care if it has major mechanical issues, mystery electrical issues, a blown head gasket or timing belt, or even a dead transmission. Whatever is wrong with your car is 100% A-okay with us. We love buying scrap cars for cash, and we can help you turn your trash into cash today by recycling your car with More Cash For Scrap.
Since 2005, we’ve been the leaders in the scrap car buying industry for all of Greater Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. This is due in part to the fact that we truly do pay MORE cash for scrap cars than any of our competitors, but it’s also because we go above and beyond for our customers to make sure they feel like more than just a number. We work our scrap car removal service around your busy schedule, and we pick up vehicles from almost anywhere in the Lower Mainland.
We buy these scrap Infinity cars, sedans, sports, coupes and SUV’s:
- InfinitI Q-series sedans
- Infiniti Q-series coupes
- Infiniti Q-series SUV’s
- Infiniti M-series vehicles
- Infiniti G-series sedans and coupes
- Infiniti I-series cars
How Our Infiniti Scrap Car Removal Services Work
We get real time information to provide you with an instant offer based on the condition of your vehicle, the weight of it, and where you are located. Then, we schedule an appointment to pick up your scrap car, usually within a few hours (or we can book in advance if that works better for you), and then our driver comes to your home (or wherever your vehicle is parked) and does your scrap car removal, then pays you cash on the spot before leaving with your junk car. It’s really that easy!
Most Common Issues with Infiniti Vehicles
- Transmission Issues – This issue is a very common one amongst the G35 mostly, but also affected other models of the Infiniti vehicles. Consumers reported having issues with their cars getting stuck in limp mode, which happens when you can’t change gears and are stuck in 2nd or 3rd gear. Customers also stated that they couldn’t shift their vehicle into gear at all after putting it in park, or were unable to switch to reverse. When you pay a pretty price for a nice vehicle, it’s never good news to find out that you have transmission failure. This resulted in a recall, naturally, but if you are one of the unlucky ones to still be having problems even after the repairs were done by the dealership, it may be time to scrap your car instead. If you’re wanting to recoup some of your losses, sell your broken-down Infiniti to us for MORE cash.
- Mass Airflow Sensor Problems – Many consumers have reported having defective mass airflow sensors in their older model Infiniti cars and SUVs. When your mass airflow is defective, it typically causes all kinds of engine issues. From the check engine light coming on intermittently, to the engine not starting, to rough acceleration, and a few other head ache inducing issues as well. Nissan, the company who makes Infiniti, has always been known for making reliable and quality vehicles, but even the best cars end up with their share of quirks that are rather inconveniencing to their customers, and the faulty mass airflow sensor is the one that plagued Infiniti vehicles. If you’ve had issues with your engine due to the airflow sensor, you may want to consider selling your Infiniti scrap car for cash and upgrading to a newer vehicle.
- Dashboard Bubbles – Okay, so this one isn’t a mechanical issue, but it is a major cosmetic issue that makes driving your Infiniti somewhat embarrassing. Many older model Infiniti owners have reported that their dashboards started to bubble in the summer months, due to extreme heat. It wasn’t just a few bubbles here and there, though no vehicle owner wants their dashboard to bubble, it was hundreds and, in some cases, thousands. It was so bad that over 1000 consumers filed a lawsuit against Infiniti, and ended up winning. They were each awarded $2000 for the repairs as replacing an entire dashboard on an Infiniti is quite expensive.
We Pay MORE Cash than Dealerships for Scrap!
Due to recent inflation, buying a new car off the lot is more expensive than ever. So, even if you’re currently driving an older Infiniti, but are considering trading it in as scrap or as older model, you can not only expect to see an inflated sticker price on the vehicle you are eyeing, but you can also expect to get a lot less trade-in or scrap value on your current vehicle.
This is why it’s a better idea to sell your used and older model Infiniti vehicles to More Cash For Scrap. You will receive a larger cash payment than any car dealership would offer you. Then you can use that extra money as a down payment on the newer vehicle that you’re considering. Plus, we make the entire process of selling a scrap car so easy. No questions asked, we take them all and offer free towing from anywhere in the Lower Mainland.
Contact Us Today to Get Your Free & Instant Scrap Car Removal Quote!
Whether you’re scrapping a car for cash, or just want to finally put a running vehicle with high kilometers to rest, we’re your go-to scrap car removal team in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. We offer our scrap car removal services 7 days a week, days and evenings, to better suit your busy schedule. Our towing service is free, our drivers are friendly and courteous, and we always pay our customer MORE cash before leaving with their junk vehicle. So, if you have an unwanted car that you are wanting to recycle for cash, call us 24/7 to get your free and instant quote. All we need from your is to know the make and model, the year, the kilometers, and the condition. Then our helpful scrap car buyers can make you an offer, and if you accept it, they can have a tow truck driver at your home within a few hours. You’ve got nothing to lose except the dead weight of scrap car that’s just been living in your driveway, and a pile of cold hard cash to gain. So call us today!