There are so many things that can happen to a vehicle after an accident. Most of the time, it leaves the owner without a car, or at the very least, with a scrap one. That’s why when you trust the scrap car removal services of More Cash For Scrap, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting back from a terrible situation.
Why Do People Choose Us for Scrap Car Removal?
There are a lot of reasons why our customers choose us again and again. Even more why they refer us to their friends and family. When you’ve been in business as long as we have, you learn a thing or two about great customer service. Providing scrap car removal efficiently and respectfully is how we achieve business excellence. This is why we are the top junk car buyer in Whistler.
1.We Pay MORE Cash: After all, we are MORE Cash For Scrap, right? Well, we pay more cash for scrap cars than anyone else in Whistler. Why? Because we’ve been in the scrap car buying business long enough to know how to get the most out of the cars we scrap. This way, we can pass along that money to you, our customer. Plus, with our low overhead and high demand for every kind of scrap vehicle, it makes it that much easier to pay MORE cash for scrap cars in Whistler.
2. Exceptional Customer Service: It goes without saying that part of doing good business, is by treating your customers like they are number one. Especially because you are! This is something we aim for in each and every transaction. However, it’s also something we live by as business owners. There’s no better review than a repeat customer, and we’re not happy unless your happy. Our team of friendly and helpful scrap car buyer are available 7 days a week. Contact us anytime with any of your questions or concerns.
3. Transparent Cash Offers: When our scrap car buyers make you an offer, they make it based on real-time data in the metal recycling industry. They also explain where the value lies in your car. Plus, some vehicles have highly sought-after parts, rare components, or other unique pieces that can command a higher dollar amount. This is something we factor in when making you an offer, whereas many other scrap car buyers only go by the weight of your vehicle.
4. Environmentally Responsible: We follow all local and provincial laws governing car recycling policies to ensure that every vehicle is scrapped in the most environmentally friendly way possible. Not only is it the right thing to do, but it’s how we get the most out of every vehicle so you know it has been put to its best use, and that you are getting paid top dollar for it. Reducing emissions and leaving less of a carbon footprint is everyone’s responsibility, and we’re proud to be a part of that movement.
5. Quick & Easy: We make the process of selling a scrap car for cash as painless as possible. Whether you’re selling a scrap car, truck, SUV, or minivan, we can complete the process in as little as 10 minutes. Many of our tow truck drivers live and work in the areas we service. So, from the time you call to the time they arrive, it can sometimes be as little as 15-20 minutes until they get there. If you call today, we’ll come today, and we’ll pay you in cash before we leave.
6. Free Towing Services: Some scrap car removal companies charge for towing, or they’ll offer you free scrap car removal, but don’t pay you any cash for your car. We are different. We know that if you’re selling a junk car, it probably doesn’t run and it’s probably not insured. Naturally, we take care of the towing for you, and we don’t deduct any money off of the cash offer that we’ve made you.
7. We Support Local Businesses: When it comes to giving back to the community, we try to do our part as well. And doing business with other local companies is just one more way that we give back. We work with local metal recyclers to make sure that we support other local businesses. By doing that, we are reducing our costs to guarantee our customers the best possible price for their vehicle.
What Happens When I Recycle My Car?
When you choose to recycle your car for cash with More Cash For Scrap, you’re choosing smart. Not only do we recycle your car in the most ethical way possible, we utilize every part of it so that we can pay you MORE cash for your car.
Every vehicle gets all the fluids drained from it. Chemicals that are contained in your cars engine can be very harmful to the environment. So, we make sure that it’s properly drained and flushed before moving on to step 2.
After your car has had any hazardous materials removed from it, it then gets sent for dismantling. This is where any parts that can be recycled are removed from the vehicle before they send it on to its third step. Plastics, fabrics, glass, metal components (like the catalytic converter) all get removed before the remaining steel is broken down.
During the destruction process, the vehicle is sent to a car crusher. After it is crushed, it then gets melted down and turned into sheet metal. The sheet metal this produces can be used in a variety of different ways, including construction and creating new vehicles.
We Make Selling Your Vehicle Quick & Easy
It’s a common misconception that scrapping a car for cash is a pain in the you-know-what. However, if you choose the scrap car removal services of More Cash For Scrap, it doesn’t have to be.
What We Offer:
- Free and instant CASH offers on all junk vehicles
- Same day scrap car pick-up
- Free towing services for all scrap car removal
- A professional, licensed, reliable junk car buying service
- The best customer service in the scrap car removal industry
- MORE cash for scrap cars than any other junk car buyer in Whistler
Don’t settle for run-of-the-mill scrap car buyers, when you can have the best with us! We put customer service at the forefront of everything we do. As a result, you get the best service, with MORE cash for your junk car.