And then, there’s More Cash For Scrap. We offer the most cash for scrap cars in Port Coquitlam, while providing free towing and same day scrap car removal. No other junk car buyers can say the same!
Why Does Central PoCo Choose Our Scrap Car Removal Services?
With so many different scrap car removal companies operating throughout the Lower Mainland, how can you be sure which one is the best? For starters, you want one that offers MORE than all the rest, and we don’t mean just MORE cash for scrap cars.
What We Offer:
- Same day scrap car removal
- Free car removal and disposal
- Roadside vehicle removal after an accident or breakdown
- Free junk car towing
- A reliable, professional, and prompt junk car buying service
- MORE cash for scrap cars than any other scrap car buyers in Port Coquitlam!
Even if you’ve lost the registration, lost the keys, or your vehicle doesn’t have wheels, we’ll buy it and tow it away for free. All while paying MORE cash for cars than any other Coquitlam scrap car removal company.
We Pay MORE Cash for Cars with Mechanical Issues
All it takes is one single catastrophic failure to turn a perfectly good vehicle into nothing more than a scrap car. Fortunately for PoCo residents, More Cash For Scrap is here to help!
If your vehicle blows a head gasket on the side of the Mary Hill Bypass, we’ll come pick it up for free. Or if your engine overheats as you’re climbing to the top of Citadel Heights, we’ll come perform roadside vehicle removal, even in the pouring rain.
Or if your car suddenly stalls and won’t restart (and you’re quite certain that it’s the transmission that finally went on it), we’ll come collect your car free of charge, while paying MORE cash for it than the other guys!
How Much Cash Can I Get for My Car?
Every junk car has a different value, because every junk vehicle is different. They all have a unique history, and a specific circumstance that has rendered them “junk” status. That’s why we get all the details from you over the phone before making you an offer.
Provide our scrap car buyers with the make, model, year, condition, and location of your vehicle. If you’re still able to retrieve the number of kilometres it has on it, provide our team with that too!
Then, we’ll make you an instant cash offer right over the phone. That offer will be based on the current metal weight prices, the type of vehicle you’re scrapping, and the general condition that it’s in.
What Kind of Scrap Vehicles Do We Buy?
Anything and everything, literally. Some scrap car buyers in Port Coquitlam will only buy vehicles if they have the catalytic converter, if they have minimal damage, or are a certain vehicle type. We, however, buy them all!
We Are Always Looking to Buy:
- Vehicles with collision damage of any kind
- ICBC write-offs
- Scrap cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans
- Junk work trucks and 1-ton trucks
- Vehicles with and without the catalytic converter
- Vehicles without keys, wheels, or registration
- Scrap cars with mechanical issues
- Junk vehicles with electrical problems
- Vehicles with deployed airbags
- Vehicles with fire, flood, or mould damage
- Any unwanted vehicle for ANY reason!
- There is always a different reason why one of our customers wants to scrap their car for cash. However, there is only one scrap car removal company who truly buys them all, and for MORE cash than all the rest… More Cash For Scrap! We always pay MORE!
Contact Our Scrap Car Removal Specialists Today
All it takes is a simple call, text, or email to get the ball rolling. Simple give our dedicated team of scrap car removal specialists a call to find out how much cash your junk car is worth. They are happy to provide a free and instant cash offer right over the phone.
If you need a couple of days to think about it, just let us know. Although we do our best to stick to our offers, don’t wait too long. Regularly fluctuating metal prices can often times change what we are able to offer. That’s why it’s important to decide to scrap your car sooner rather than later.
So, get on the phone and sell your car for MORE cash today! You’ll be glad you did!